About Jenny Smith
I'm Jenny Smith. Since 2004 I've been collecting handouts, object lessons, and activity ideas for Young Women, Seminary, Relief Society, Primary, and Family Home Evening. Follow the links above to prepare your lesson faster, get help with a calling, or plan a great LDS activity.
I occasionally blog about my current calling or other items of interest to me (usually LDS-related). I'm a terrible writer, so don't get your hopes up.
I live on a 300+ acre farm in Virginia with 2 cats, 2 kids, 1 husband, and 1 very weedy garden.
Find Help Faster with our Lesson Planning and Callings Sections
Since 2004, we've been helping LDS teachers plan more effective gospel lessons and providing leaders with leadership help. Use the top menu to browse our enormous library of LDS resources for Young Women, Seminary, Primary, Sunday School, and Relief Society teachers.
Most Popular Tags
- D&C 113-120 March 25, 2015
- Jenny Smith is a fool, Elder Christofferson. March 18, 2015
- How to thread beads on wax cotton cord – Jenny’s Way March 16, 2015
- D&C 88-108, 137 March 11, 2015
- D&C 77-87 February 4, 2015
- D&C 76 – Weeks 1 and 2 February 4, 2015
- Group wall post by Carrie Appleton Chiles January 29, 2015
- Link: Excommunications and crises of faith – Mormon Women Stand January 28, 2015