How to Plan an LDS Youth Activity
- LDS.org Youth Activity planning page – START HERE! Scroll down to the bottom of the page for a section that lists activity ideas for mutual. There are activities for service, missionary work, future roles, family history and temple work, scouting, communication, sports/outdoor, music/arts, physical strength, spiritual strength, and stake or multistake activities.
- How to hold Youth Activities in a Small Ward or Branch
- Purpose of Mutual – for leaders and class presidencies
- Planning mutual events from LDS.org.
- Planning Mutual in Two Easy Steps from LDS.org.
- Tracking Posters – My neighbor in Utah had one of these, and they are great! Each has the requirements for Duty to God, Personal Progress, or Faith in God printed in detail. These are a great resource for leaders or parents to help track progress in the achievement programs of the church. They’re $2.50 (US) each, or $2.00 (US) each if bought in bulk.
Our activity ideas
More mutual resources
- Annual Mutual Theme – has talks, handouts, and products relating to each theme
- Search our website for Activity Ideas
- 100+ Activities – These are grouped because they are applicable for Family Home Evening, but many of them would make great Mutual Activities.