Here is a little help to go with May week 4 sharing time. “Prophets teach me to live the Word of Wisdom”
This is a supplement packet to go along with May week 3 “Prophets teach me to pay tithing.”
Here is a little help to go along with weeks 1 & 2 from May’s sharing time outline.
Here are some Come Follow Me Weekly Reading Assignment cards for Sunday School. These are for May CFM lessons on Prophets and Revelation. There is a page of cards for each of the weekly lesson topics. Print enough copies of the page so that each member of your class can have a card to take home. What you’ll find on each card:
- color thumbnail image that corresponds with the ones on the website to help you keep track of the cards
- topic question
- topic introduction
- scripture references
- additional reading from True to the Faith or For the Strength of Youth where applicable (General Conference talks are usually eliminated)
- 3 cards per page (new formatting saves on paper)
- pullout with focus questions for the next lesson (new)
Be sure that you adjust your printer settings so that you only print the page that contains the weekly reminder card that you want to use, or you’ll be printing a lot of extra stuff! :-)
How to use these cards:
- Hand them out at the end of class with a reading. You can assign all or part of the reading. Do you want students to work on their Duty to God or Personal Progress? Do you want them to focus on the True to the Faith reading? Should they read only one or two scriptures? Instruct your students to circle the assigned reading for next week’s lesson.
- Give a copy to a YW/AP/SS teacher to let him or her know what you are teaching or have already taught.
- Offer a reward for anyone who can answer one of the bolded questions at the beginning of the next class.
- Use the bolded questions for a journaling assignment.
This black and white image, 93 May, was donated by the artist, Chris Gunn. Click to read more about Chris.
This black and white image, 92 May, was donated by the artist, Chris Gunn. Click to read more about Chris.
This black and white image, 96 May, was donated by the artist, Chris Gunn. Click to read more about Chris.
Rachelle C. submitted this cute newsletter template she made. “The picture of Christ and the flower pot I got from [JennySmith.net]. The bear paws I got from ScoutingBSA.org …. the birthday clip art came from here: Christys Clipart“.
Some of the WordArt doesn’t work right for me, but I’m using an old version of Word.
1 page, 8.5 x 11 inches, black and white.
The Amazing Peggy has shared another of her great Primary newsletter coloring sheet forms for May! Thanks so much!
2 pages, 8. x 11 inches, black and white.
Peggy has shared another of her cute Primary newsletter templates!
1 page, front and back, 8.5 x 11 inches, black and white.